A little while back I did a video running through the gear I use for livestreaming events or conferences…
I promised I’d also do one on the gear I use for my solo livestreams – and a lot of you have been reminding me I STILL haven’t done it… So here it is!
– Click here to Subscribe to Primal Video weekly updates! –
My Livestream Gear (Solo Setup)
— GEAR & SOFTWARE IN THIS VIDEO —
– (Lavalier) BOYA BY-M1: https://amzn.to/1M1KIni (Amazon)
Audio/Video to PC/Mac:
– BlackMagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder (Thunderbolt): https://amzn.to/1QYSSjJ (Amazon)
– Wirecast Studio (Win or Mac): https://primalvideo.com/go/wirecast/
– Velbon EX-Mini Tripod: https://amzn.to/1YVphc2 (Amazon)
– 15” Retina Macbook Pro: https://amzn.to/1prHMYE (Amazon)
If you found this helpful, we’d really appreciate a thumbs up and share it to your friends! Let me know what gear you’re using in the comments below. There’s always new tools and awesome software popping up all the time, so if you’ve found something you recommend – we’d all love to hear, so share it with everyone in the comments!
Don’t forget to subscribe our weekly email over at https://PrimalVideo.com/subscribe.
Check out My YouTube Gear and Setup.
—– Related Content —–