Learn how to shoot top down video, and find the best overhead video recording setup for you!
Adjustable Microphone/Boom Stand (for Small Cameras only):
– Adjustable Microphone Stand (Usable for Small Cameras) (Amazon)
– Video Camera mounting Adaptor (Amazon)
Small Tripod with Flippable Head
– SLIK VideoSprint 2 (Amazon)
Smartphone Overhead Mount
– Arkon Overhead Mount (Amazon)
Tripod Crane Arm
– Tripod Crane Arm (Amazon)
– Arkon Camera Roof/Wall Mount (Amazon)
On-Stage Overhead Bracket/Light Stand:
– On-Stage Overhead Bracket/Light Stand (Amazon)
A top down camera angle is great for getting your viewers immersed in what you’re doing on a tabletop. Whether you’re trying to film cooking videos, drawing videos from above, demo videos, or shoot any other tabletop videos – it’s easy to get great results.
In this video we run through the best overhead camera rigs (that won’t break the budget) to film a desk from above from a top down camera perspective, that you can easily use to shoot great cooking, craft, app review, drawing or any other overhead tutorial videos!
— Related Content —