PRIMAL VIDEO ACCELERATOR
TEAM AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Welcome! Awesome to see you want to learn more about the PVA Team Affiliate Program ????????
Let’s dive straight into how it all works…
What is the PVA Team Affiliate Program?
The PVA Team Affiliate Program is designed to help us reward Primal Video Accelerator (PVA) members who share PVA with their friends, colleagues and communities.
How does the Team Affiliate Program work?
Simple! As a PVA Team Affiliate you’ll earn a recurring 25% commission for every new PVA member you refer. That means you’ll earn 25% of all their subscription payments for the life of their subscription!
Who can join the Team Affiliate Program?
The Team Affiliate program is open to current members of PVA with an active subscription. (Not a member yet? Click here to check it out!)
To remain eligible for the Team Affiliate program and continue earning commissions, you must maintain a current Primal Video Accelerator membership and keep your account in good standing.
I’m a member of Primal Video Accelerator (PVA), why do I need to apply to join the Affiliate Program?
While the Affiliate Program is only open to active PVA members, it is not considered part of the PVA program, and being a member of Accelerator does not guarantee approval as a PVA Team Affiliate.
All PVA members still need to apply and be approved to join the Team Affiliate program, and continue to meet ongoing requirements.
What happens if I stop being an active Primal Video Accelerator member?
The Team Affiliate Program is only available to current members of Primal Video Accelerator with an active subscription. That means if you cancel your Accelerator membership or your Accelerator subscription/account is no longer in good standing, you will no longer be eligible for the Team Affiliate program will no longer earn any commissions.
How (and when) do I get paid?
Each time a subscription payment is processed for a member you’ve referred, you’ll earn a commission. This commission is marked as pending for a minimum of 30 days, before becoming eligible for approval and payout.
We use this pending period to account for any refunds or chargebacks. That said, there may be some circumstances where a refund or chargeback occurs outside that period, even after a commission has already been paid out. In cases like this, we’ll simply adjust your account for any difference so it’s reflected on your next payout.
Payouts for approved commissions are made monthly (typically near the beginning of each month) in USD via PayPal, subject to a minimum payout balance of US$50.
How are referrals tracked?
As a Team Affiliate, you’ll be provided unique links to track all of your referrals. Affiliate links are based on last click attribution, meaning the commission will go to the affiliate whose link was clicked most recently before a new member joins PVA.
Our tracking links have a cookie duration of 3 months. This means if you refer a potential member today and they purchase within the next 3 months, then you’ll be credited with the referral.
Our tracking magic (thanks ThriveCart) relies on the structure of the links we provide to accurately attribute any sales to your account. It’s your responsibility to use the right links, and remember – we can only pay commissions on successfully tracked sales!
In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through their link by mistake. If you have a case like that, contact us so we can help.
Other Terms and Conditions (and the more formal stuff)
The rules on our affiliate program are pretty simple, but we need a few rules in place to prevent abuse. Please read all terms and conditions on this page, including those above, (all of which constitute the ‘agreement’) carefully before registering for and using the PVA Team Affiliate Program.
By signing up for the PVA Team Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of all terms and conditions, and this agreement in its entirety.
- All PVA Team Affiliate Program registrations are subject to approval by the owners and administrators of Primal Video (referred to as “Primal Video” in the following).
- Abuse, gaming, spamming, or shady behavior will get your account banned. Some specific examples include (but are NOT limited to):
- Using any form of spam to promote Accelerator or our products.
- Using pay per click advertising to bid on brand keywords. This includes “Primal Video” or any variation of our product names, for example “Primal Video Accelerator” or “Accelerator”.
- Presenting any kind of cashback scheme, coupon discount or claim that customers can get any sort of discount by purchasing through your affiliate link.
- Directly linking to a Primal Video owned or affiliated website or page with your PPC campaigns. You must send PPC traffic to your own landing pages.
- Purchasing through your own affiliate link. The point is to get you to refer other people. This is not a way to get a discount on your own accounts.
- Submitting your affiliate link to coupon sites, or using coupon sites in any way to promote your affiliate link.
- Claim that any of our products, resources, content or promotional materials were authored by yourself.
- Doing anything to impersonate the Primal Video brand, Primal Video personnel, or that may otherwise present you as anything but an independent third party.
- Any attempts to use unethical or illegal promotion methods as well as any attempts to deceive Primal Video and the operators of the affiliate program will lead to immediate termination of an affiliate’s account.
- We reserve the right to change the terms at any time with immediate effect, and terminate any PVA Team Affiliate Program account at any time, for any reason, regardless of any previous conditions.
- If your PVA Team Affiliate account is terminated, you will cease to earn commissions from any referrals (past or future), and any unpaid commissions will be forfeit.
- By signing up to the Primal Video Team Affiliate Program you agree that:
- You are of legal age and there is no legal reason that would prevent or disallow you from promoting products as an affiliate and earning commissions from these promotions.
- Any website/newsletter/video or other content (further referred to as “content”) is originally created by you and/or licensed to you.
- Your promotional content and/or website is not in conflict with any laws.
- Your promotional content is not defamatory and does not violate any entity’s rights.
- Your promotional content does not infringe any copyrights.
- You never do any kind of unsolicited promotions anywhere (commonly known as spamming).
- You will not use any fraudulent methods to generate impressions, clicks and commissions